Senior Manager Logistics
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Join a global logistics team who are passionate about their logistics
specialty. The Ground Transportation role takes on structuring long haul FTL
lanes, local pickup and delivery, US Domestic inbound from suppliers and hot
order airport activities. The Sr. manager will be responsible for negotiating
carrier contracts, carrier performance, evaluating and managing to KPIs.
Quarterly financial forecasting against a structured cost model is a key element
Ground transportation needs to be able to respond to hot order 24/7, while
maintaining strong control over standard services.
Oversight and cost management of international regional trucking operation
- 5 - 10 years at a senior operations level in truck management and
- Ability to respond to the company’s needs, set direction and ensure
- Ability to define successful and unsuccessful practices in load
management, routing and truck networks.
- Experience with project freight, large volume freight, hi tech
equipment, and wafer fabrication manufacturing.
Skills and qualifications
- College graduate with analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php