Enterprise Pre-sales Solution Consultant
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing Global Trade Management
(GTM) domain, product, and technical expertise to support THE COMPANY’S US
Enterprise sales team throughout the sales engagement lifecycle. The Solution
Consultant will work directly with prospective customers to understand their
business requirements, map those requirements to THE COMPANY solution
capabilities, and effectively demonstrate how THE COMPANY can help the prospect
achieve their GTM objectives. This may include providing company, product,
and/or technology presentations, configuring tailored “proof of concept”
demonstrations, responding to functional & technical RFI/RFP documents, and
preparing Return on Investment (ROI) analysis to highlight the financial
benefits of THE COMPANY’S GTM solution. Additionally, the Solutions Consultant
will be responsible for supporting handover activities to THE COMPANY’S
Professional Services team to help facilitate a seamless post-sale transition.
- Lead business discovery sessions jointly with the assigned COMPANY Sales
Director and the prospect to define the business problem and establish the
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate the relevant and unique capabilities
of THE COMPANY GTM platform.
- Develop solution presentations and demonstration scripts, including
tailored configurations using THE COMPANY’S configuration toolkit.
- Execute solution workshops and deliver Proof of Concept (POC)
demonstrations with the prospect /project team. Understand the competitive
landscape to effectively differentiate THE COPMANY in the market.
- Respond to the functional and technical sections of RFI/RFP documents.
- Prepare ROI analysis to demonstrate business value to senior executives.
- Work with THE COMPANY’S Professional Services team to identify
high-level project plans and phased implementation strategies.
- Gateway Recruiting
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php