Trade Compliance Manager
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We
value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new
ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with
reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas
As a member of our Global Trade & Logistics team, the Trade Compliance
Manager will develop, implement and manage processes to support North American
trade compliance. The Trade Compliance Manager will direct U.S. import and
export compliance initiatives, assessing risk and implementing processes as
- Lead and manage processes to support the execution of HTS
classification, country of origin determination, valuation, free trade
agreements, and other critical U.S. import trade compliance functions.
- Implement and oversee customs broker trade operations processes.
- Provide guidance and oversight of U.S import self-filing program.
- Audit North America entry data. Assess opportunities to reduce risk of
- Manage US post entry processes to final liquidation on through to duty
- Guide export compliance activities including denied party screening and
- Direct and lead US Duty Drawback program.
- Evaluate and resolve potential trade compliance risks.
- Develop internal training program to support trade compliance
initiatives and requirements.
- Establish and implement corrective and preventative actions through
continuous improvement initiatives.
- Prepare and implement standard operating policies and procedures for
- Other requirements to support trade compliance programs, as needed or
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, supply chain or related
- U.S. Customs Brokerage license required.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a corporate import/export compliance setting
- Comprehensive understanding of U.S. Customs regulations, Partner
Government Agencies, and customs brokerage is essential.
- Continuous improvement experience preferred.
- Proficient with current Microsoft Office programs. Intermediate Excel
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on teams.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to
interact effectively across multi-functional teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; accepts accountability and
responsibility for actions.
Gateway Recruiting, INC.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php