Trade Compliance Site Leader (#5442)
Location: Omaha, Nebraska area
- Develop, implement and manage the import /export compliance functions
- Work with customers/vendors, freight forwarders/customs brokers,
government agencies and other areas.
- Trade data determination of the following: Schedule B, HTS, ECCN,
Country of Origin, trade preference program qualification, product codes,
import/export documentation requirements, record
retention and valuation of products.
- Oversight of trade compliance management systems, policies, and
department procedures and work instructions, including ITAR and EAR
classifications and jurisdiction; licensing and administration; denied
party, proliferation and diversion screening; technology transfers; deemed
exports; anti-boycott reporting; recordkeeping; audits and training.
- Import/Export compliance experience and knowledge of the following:
Licensing requirements (ITAR, EAR, BIS), HTS Classifications and Valuation
Agreement, Country of Origin, Duty Preference programs, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Import/Export Compliance
For more information, or to be considered, please submit your resume as a
Word document/attachment to
email@example.com Attn: Kristine Reide.
As a recruiter and former logistics professional, I specialize in Trade
Compliance/Logistics & Supply Chain placements. Tyler Search is an Executive
Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels
of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php