Subject Matter Expert
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Act as the main purchasing representative for implementing new inventory
management system with a focus on forecasting and replenishment.
- Participate as a key member of the System Implementation team, acting as
liaison between Purchasing, IT, third-party service providers and all other
departments within the organization.
- Play a key role in determining and explaining the system's required
parameters and how they should be set for initial implementation. Once
implemented, manage changes and updates when appropriate.
- Review existing instructional guides related to inventory management /
purchasing functions and help generate new ones.
- Ensure system users are informed and competent in their roles and
- Perform frequent audits of system parameters to verify proper setup and
execution of forecasting and purchasing. May require the development or
ability to "pull data" and to organize information into meaningful
- Participate in the initial training and continued education of new and
existing users and in the evolution of initially underutilized system
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 to 10 years experience in purchasing, demand forecasting or related
- Specific experience with demand planning and fulfillment systems, such
as JDA, Logility, Manugistics, E3 or other similar tools.
- Experience with large-scale implementation(s) of demand planning /
inventory management systems.
- Ability to develop reports using SQL, VBA, Access, advanced Excel and
other tools or programming.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php