Global Trade Compliance Analyst
FormFactor is seeking a Global Trade Compliance Analyst with 5+ years of
directly relevant experience to address the trade compliance needs of a global,
publically traded technology company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead or participate in projects to enhance trade compliance efficiency
and value contribution.
- Collaborates with team on company-wide policies and procedures to ensure
compliance with US and foreign import and export regulations.
- Contributes to updates for compliance manual, processes, work
instructions, and other requirements as needed.
- Performs day-to-day trade compliance and logistics activities.
- Utilize automated trade management tool to ensure regulatory compliance
including classification, transactional data, documentation, and records
retention in line with regulatory requirements.
- Act as a point of contact driving the efficient and compliant processing
of inbound and outbound shipments, including the coordination of
transportation and logistics services in support of delivery commitments.
- Assist in the determination and assignment of Harmonized Tariff
classifications, Country of Origin, ECCN numbers and request formal
commodity classifications and binding rulings when applicable.
- Assist with determining US Department of Commerce EAR and OFAC export
licensing determinations (and DE, EU where applicable); process necessary US
license applications as required.
- Support routine internal import/export self-audits.
- Manage and implement the integration of trade requirements into relevant
- Assist with the design and delivery of trade compliance training for
various internal audiences.
- Contribute to the development of compliance roadmap and strategic
- Other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelorís degree international trade, business administration or
equivalent work experience.
- 5 years+ experience performing international logistics, import, export
and related compliance activities.
- Deep knowledge and experience with US Export Administration Regulations,
Customs and other import and export governmental regulations as applicable.
- Strong HTS and ECCN classification skills.
- Significant experience with Incoterms.
- Significant experience with ACE/AES, SNAPR.
- Experience with ERP systems (QAD or ORACLE), and global trade management
- Understanding of FTA program administration.
- Knowledge of standard logistics and transportation requirements and
- Superior level of attention to detail/accuracy and prioritization.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is
treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws
that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex
(including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender
identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation,
religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic
characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including,
but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices,
benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and
conditions of employment.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php