Export Compliance Specialist #5567
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Our Client: Leading industrial/technology manufacturer.
- Assist with implementation of policies and procedures to ensure company
compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations (EAR/ITAR)
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping
- Provide guidance, handle licensing, auditing, training, and approval of
shipments and technology transfers
- Work with internal and external customers.
- Determine when exemptions and exceptions can be used.
- Determine when Dept. of Commerce and Dept. of State licenses are
- Provide export compliance training to various departments within the
- Develop and communicate export compliance metrics.
- Hold process review meetings with internal departments.
- Update documented procedures and command media.
- Export Classifications and Documentation review
- BA/BS Degree-Preferred
- Domestic and international travel required as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
For more information and to be considered, please submit your resume to:
Kristine Reide- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php