Import Logistics Coordinator
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Salary: $40,000 - $65,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Monitor booking status to ensure containers are secured in time with
- Work with carriers and brokers to address import logistics issues.
- Generate and analyze reports to monitor carrier and broker KPIs.
- Support all phases of RFP process related to ocean carrier negotiations.
- Maintain air and LCL ocean quotes and communicate carrier assignments to
- Process broker and carrier invoices to ensure accurate, on-time payment.
- Perform post-entry audits to ensure U.S. Customs compliance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Import logistics experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php