Director Trade Compliance
Location: Allentown, PA
Reports to Vice President Trade Compliance (Supply Chain)
- Lead the global trade compliance program
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for all issues related to
Customs operations, compliance audit processes, product classification and
- Provide strategic advice to the company on trade matters and manage
global trade compliance policies and procedures.
- Serve as the primary contact with government agencies
- Analyze Customs management processes and implement improved processes
- Bachelorís degree required.
- Customs Broker License required.
- U.S. import/export control laws and regulations.
- Experience working directly with Customs agencies and partner government
For more information, or to be considered, please submit your resume as a
Word document/attachment to
firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Kristine Reide.
As a recruiter and former logistics professional, I specialize in Trade
Compliance/Logistics & Supply Chain placements. Tyler Search is an Executive
Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels
of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php