Outbound Logistics Manager
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Transportation
department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in outbound
logistics and transportation, then this job is for you.
- Manage daily operations of Logistics with a concentration on domestic
- Manage logistics and carrier performance coordinators.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with outbound domestic
- Review and respond to internal and external service performance and
interact with carriers regarding issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection,
qualification and performance evaluation.
- Review and monitor carriers supporting Merchandising, Purchasing,
distribution centers and branches.
- Negotiate with LTL and truckload carriers.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement
improvements and cost-saving opportunities.
- Manage, motivate, train, develop and appraise Logistics team in order to
meet total customer service and logistics objectives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience with active management practices, including carrier
management and negotiations.
- Supply chain management and import logistics experience a must.
- Distribution, warehousing, technology, customs, order fulfillment, trade
issues and third-party management experience a plus.
- Experience with transportation management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Available for travel to domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php