Senior Supply Chain Project Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Salary: $95,000 - $110,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Ensure an efficient supply of product to meet customer and business
needs in the fast-paced, rapidly growing medical device industry.
- Represents Supply Chain in the new product introduction and launch
- Works with operations, regulatory and other cross-functional groups to
manage major changes to products or the supply base.
- Ensures new product and changes are implemented in SAP and transitioned
to Commodity Management, Purchasing, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and
- Think creatively, get out of the box and solve problems.
- New Product Introduction and Launch
- Serves as the single point of contact for the Product Development
Process for Supply Chain.
- Engages with the appropriate supply chain resources at the appropriate
time to maximize the business objectives for new products.
- Validates continuity of supply.
- Product End of Life and Rationalization
- Supports the product lifecycle management process.
- Ensures a supply of EOL product and transitions to a new product.
- Product and Component Transitions
- Serves as the single point of contact for cost optimization projects.
- Drives should cost modeling and analysis.
- Understands and ensures processes and system needs are met for:
- SAP master data, BOMs, Routings.
- Manufacturing costing and total cost management.
- Capacity Planning and Optimization across components, high-level
assemblies, and finished product.
- Key measures of success include new product introduction readiness,
order line fill rate, working capital, total product cost/ margins.
- Bachelorís degree and 5+ years of related work experience in supply
chain, manufacturing engineering, operations and/or project management.
- Lean/ Six Sigma green or black belt certification highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years:
- Project Management experience
- Medical device or other highly regulated industry.
- SAP, Windchill, Daptiv or similar software experience.
- Demonstrated an ability to work independently and cross-functionally to
- Collecting and analyzing data, drawing conclusions and presenting
findings to a broader audience.
- Minimum 5 years:
- Progressive responsibility for manufacturing engineering, supply chain,
- Managing and improving systems, processes, and products.
- The ability to travel as needed (15%-25%).
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php