Customer Contract Specialist
Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire
Perform the review and analysis of contracts to ensure compliance with terms
and conditions, organizational policies, and governmental requirements.
- Work with Sales and Finance organizations to ensure fulfillment of
contract requirements, including pricing, documentation, approvals, etc.
- Update and maintain all supporting systems to align with existing
contracts, including pricing, terms, and conditions, service contracts, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- At least 5 years in Customer service or Contract support role
- Experience with Governmental RFP and Bid processes preferred
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a level of confidentiality re: Customers, contract
terms, pricing, etc.
- Bachelorís degree in Business-related field
- Proficient in Microsoft products, particularly in Excel
- Proficient in SAP data management
- Ability to prioritize activities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability analyze a problem or process, identify potential
solution(s), and implement solution(s) to their conclusion
Remember to mention you found this listing at www.leaphart.com/JobOpenings.php